Days 1 - 3: Ilala Lodge, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Upon your arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you will be taken to your scheduled road transfer to Ilala Lodge. The next 3 days will be spent on various activities offered in the area. The activities are at your own charge. Recommended activities include a sundowner cruise on the Ra Ikane, an early morning Elephant activity, an afternoon tour of the Falls and Craft Village and a sumptuous Boma dinner.
Accommodation: Accommodation is offered in one of 24 twin rooms, 8 double rooms and 2 suites. Facilities featured include en-suite bathrooms, separate showers, air-conditioning, overhead fans, and satellite TV. At the world class a la carte Palm Restaurant you can indulge in a variety of delectable dishes.
Activities: Please note that a variety of activities can be arranged. Tours, adrenaline activities, safaris, wildlife activities, and more can be booked on request.
Day 4: Depart
|After breakfast and getting yourself all packed up, you go on a scheduled road transfer from Ilala Lodge to Victoria Falls Airport. |
- Road transfers as per above itinerary
- Entry visas
- Laundry unless stated
- Beverages unless stated
- Meals other than specified
- Airport departure taxes (unless stated)
- Tours and excursions other than specified
- International air flights (unless otherwise stated)
- Hospital bills and international evacuation in the event of an emergency unless stated
- Alterations to this itinerary (i.e. if different accommodations and services are provided then the price will most likely vary up or down)